(6) Our doors and safe side-wall roll together to form a hinging joint. This construction results in a low profile, high strength design that eliminates pry points and makes door attacks dramatically more difficult and time consuming.
(7) High strength floor anchors placed at four positions into a poured concrete foundation ensures the equipment remains in place. Anchors with security drives are also available.
(3) Our patented Six Dimensional Bolt Trap locking system provides the highest level of door security in the industry. Communications to the locks is fully encrypted.
(4) An ultra loud siren is mounted within the safe to act as a local deterrent to any attempted theft. The safe's electronic security system uses a number of tamper detection sensors and is configurable with remote management tools.
(1) The use of 1/2" thick doors with reinforced stiffeners, small gaps, wrap around flanges, and our 6DBT bolt trapping system creates superior resilience to prybar and sledge hammer attacks.
(5) The internal battery serves as a backup power supply which allows for full operation of the safe's security system in the event of a power outage or AC plug removal. Cellular communications to web services also communicates in realtime the presence of the power outage and any events that occur during the outage.
(2) A series of reinforcements within the steel door of the safe significantly slow down a reciprocating saw attack.