Access Control Technologies
5) Separate Service Compartment
6) Lockable Envelope Drop
7) Storage Locker
(1) The KP4 keypad display is a highly robust, spill resistant interface. All typical safe operations can be completed at the keypad with a minimal number of key presses.
(2) fobIDs are wireless fobs assigned to trusted users of the safe. They feature sophisticated encryption that makes them extremely resilient to spoofing. With the press of a button on the fob, users can authenticate themselves with the safe and begin their configured default activity. User permissions are configurable at the safe or through remote management tools. A lost fobID can therefore be deactivated to maintain the security of the safe.
(3) iButtons are used extensively by armored car and service companies with security equipment. Our iButtons are encoded with a special encrypted factory code that lets us know they are officially factory issued keys. Each iButton is also uniquely registered which allows for deactivating a missing key.
(4) CashTrak Connect (CTConnect) is our Bluetooth low energy protocol that extends our safe user interface to touchscreen displays such as tablets and smartphones. The protocol is designed to be highly secure against attempted hacking. We offer an API for integration with smart devices.
Separate Service Door
Ellenby's patented separate service compartment allows for clearing of validator jams, or performing other typical types of safe maintenance while restricting access to the cash.
Lockable Envelope Drop
Envelope drop slot with an electronically lockable slot door. This feature allows for forced pre-registration of manual drop envelopes prior to allowing the envelope drop.
Storage lockers are useful for storing boxes of rolled coin and small bills for change, for receipts, coupons, or for un-validated cash deposits.